Cozumel Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bayondai

Registered
Reaction score
Mike,

I'm really impressed with your editing and the color and clarity if your video. Would you mind sharing the details of your rig and how you consistently got good colors ?

Thanks,
Huntster

Thanks Huntster for the compliments... I use a sony vx2100 and a sea and sea vx2100 pro housing. Right now I don't have any lights at all. This camera works really well in low light. I edited the video in final cut and adjusted some the colors a little to make them all go together, but overall the colors were just the same. My camera really picks up the colors great if you are somewhat close, that is why a lot of my shots are kind of close.
Mike

I've only just started looking through the video forum, but I love your intro's. Do you mind telling what you typically use to make those?

Thanks Torrey. I used 3d studio max for the cozumel intro and after effects on the Grand Cayman animations.
Mike

Seeing stuff like that makes me want to ditch the digital still camera and take up video. :)

excellant video footage... amazing the difference a pro quality camera makes.
Don't know about you.. but I would have been scared to death to take it under the first time... if the housing had leaked... oh man.. thats a lot of money for a camera

Thanks... I was pretty scared the first time I used it, but the camera housing lets you know if you start to get a leak. I also have insurance through D.A.N on my camera and housing incase something happened while I was to deep to do anything about it.
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom