Crappy Introduction Post!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Devils_advocate

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all! Just moved down from the North East to Homestead. Se Habla Espanol? Nope. Probably should learn huh.. Anyways, my wife and I moved down in the pursuit of happiness and sunshine. Will miss a lot of aspects of the north east but this is my second... no third time living in Florida. It was entirely to much to leave the sunshine state for too long.

My wife and I both dive, me since 95' and Lola (the wonderful wife) since 03'. We got us a little one who just turned 1 yr old the first week of November. We figure that he is old enough to carry our dive bags now so it's time to get back in the water. Have been down here for less than a year this time around and will be here for several years to come. Lots of dives to make.

Ohh.. The handle "Devils_advocate" comes from the fact that I debate with anyone on just about anything. Just had to clarify that before someone got the wrong idea. Would change it but have had it here on the boards for quite a long time. I'll be trolling around the boards looking for some good info as I'm sure it is burried here already!

Will see some of you around I'm sure!!! Doder is my wifes board name. I'm sure she will be on sometime soon too! The kid can't type yet, he's still learning about Ted Williams and the Boston Red Sox!

Dude, consider yourself introduced.

Welcome to the board.

You only need to start one thread, in any forum you'd like. Check out the control bar across the top of the page. Forth button over from the left is "New Posts". Most people hit that first. It brings up all the active threads. If you click on it you'll see about three new intro threads you've started - you don't need to start one in each different forum.

Hope you enjoy the board, and have a good time in Florida. Considering the winter we're about to have, it sounds like you moved just in time. :wink:

Dive safe,

Doc

Yeah... I tried to delete the other one. But my delete button must have /poofed.

Thanks for doing deleting the other one I did the best I could with it! (leaving it in the wrong forum would just make me twitch... like having a painting that isn't straight on the wall.....)

Welcome back!!!
And welcome from a great bunch of divers , these Conch's !!! :D

Jean
Fort White , Florida

Wish I could but it is aobut 4 hours away and I don't get off work till 6:30am that morning. I'm currently on a night shift at work. (for another two weeks /sigh) Night shift is a killer on everything social!

Hi, hello and welcome to the board.

I was in Homestead this past week(end) for the races. It's a great track and if you sit in row 15 or higher, you can see the whole track from one seat. Try to catch a race there if you can.... big fun.

I live very close to the track. It is amazingly loud when the indy cars are there. Was a pain driving through the drunkards on my way to work every eveining during the races. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom