Cressi Big Eye or Matrix-differences and lenses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought the Big Eyes and my face is to big for it. I gave it to my 14 year old son. He's still small. (5-1 and 105 lbs.) Fits him fine. I found it's not hard to completely disasemble the Big Eyes mask and remove the glass. (Did a major cleanning job) So I can see where you could fit in perscription glass. The view through the mask is great but the skirt did not fit my face.

In the end it has to fit. Fit matters more then anything.

one thing you might consider is the replacement of mask straps. the matrix takes its own type of mask strap. the big eyes most replacement straps will work. the matrix strap is thinner and narrower in width.

stacey_n_jamie:
one thing you might consider is the replacement of mask straps. the matrix takes its own type of mask strap. the big eyes most replacement straps will work. the matrix strap is thinner and narrower in width.

I use neoprene mask straps. Will it fit on the Matrix?

Scuba Mickey,

Trilastic Rashguards will be available in all sizes by June. We do have some now.
PM sent re: dealers in AK.

scubamickey:
I use neoprene mask straps. Will it fit on the Matrix?
The velcro fits through, it is a little bunched but it fits.

Zak OHara:
Scuba Mickey,

Trilastic Rashguards will be available in all sizes by June. We do have some now.
PM sent re: dealers in AK.

Got it. Thanks a lot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom