Curacao dive trip- You steered my right for our Bonaire trip...How about Curacao?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Topside, there is the market, ostrich farm (good tour), hato caves (okay if you've never been in a cave). national park (we liked this, awesome blow holes) curaçao booze factory (worthless), aloe factory tour (watch a video).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scuba Lodge Dive Center Pietermaai is the place!
Scuba Lodge is a beautiful located Hotel with 8 luxurious 2 or 3 bedroom waterfront apartments. As an added value they have a restaurant on the beach that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. And on top of that a full service Padi Dive Center that will help you fulfill all your diving wishes; shore diving, guided dives, equipment rental, anything you’ll need for an exciting, worry-free vacation. The personal touch that will make you feel right at home and the genuinely friendly staff whom will ensure that you have the best experiences the Island has to offer, is what makes us the ultimate place to stay in Curacao for divers and non-divers alike.

The scuba equipment, organization and supervision were exceptional. The choose a divesite depending on needs of the divers, level of divers and circumstances. The drive all around the island to go to the best spots. I can recommend dives as the Superior Producer, Tugboat and the Westpoint trip. The have a great combination between being serious during diving and easy going around the dives. That’s what makes it special.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom