Curacao Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes heaven forbid..it's only stuff.. At least I got my beauty sleep uninterrupted...

CheddarChick:
Yes heaven forbid..it's only stuff.. At least I got my beauty sleep uninterrupted...
At least you have a good attitude about the whole deal. Just one bad day in the middle of many great ones. Thats what insurance is for. So you don't have to worry about stuff. I am glad that you continued to enjoy your trip.

Great report CC. Sorry we didn't meet up with y'all in the short overlap time window we had with your trip. Hopefully next time there's more synergy.

For sure. Would love to meet you both. How did her pictures turn out??

Cheddar.... very nice write up and beautiful pics! I could nearly visualize everything, and I've never been there! Sorry about your camera, video, and everything else that was stolen. That really stinks.

Cheddar...

That's what would cheeze me too. Everything else can be replaced... but it really sucks to lose things that "bring back memories".

Cheddar...great report. Thanks for the pix and the narrative. We dove just about all of the sites you listed and your report brought it all back to us in vivid color and detail!

Awesome!

We too dove with the Bus Crew and Scuba Texas Tony. Great fun was had by all for sure. Making new friends like that goes a long way and makes for good stories.

Sorry to hear about the theft. Were you able to recover any of the items with an insurance claim?

We also flew in on a Thursday and saved serious dollars on air fare. I think that's a great travel tip. We also flew out on a Friday and saved money as a result as well.

Got any more pix?

Dive safe!

~m

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom