Customer Serve and Desert divers !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldschoolto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I just got off the phone with Desert Divers scuba in Tucson,AZ.... All I can say is WOW....:shocked2::) I bought a used dive-alert on ebay for $15 dollars and $4.95 shipping... Got it in 3 days ( FAST SHIPPING ) and looked like new... Hooked it up to a LP hose and it was loud as hell.. But, I felt / heard a small leak... Fill the kitchen sink and submerged it... Bubbles.... So shot off a email to them and left my number...

About 2 hours later I get a call from them and they are very apologetic that they didn't catch the leak... Tell me they don't have any used ones but will ship out a "BRAND NEW" one to me... I say that I'd pay the difference being I was getting a new one... They told me NO, It's our fault for not catching it ... All I can say is.... WOW again.... :wink: Desert divers is gonna be first place I go to next time I'm looking for scuba gear...

Jim.....

I take it you've never been to Tucson...:wink: It's pretty much all desert - except for the mountains surrounding it.

Last edited:
Yes, they're a good shop. I did my certification through them three years ago and still go back for equipment service. I have to go again tomorrow because my lovely border collie chewed through the hard rubber part that goes on my fin spring straps. She dug it out of a bag that was in my suitcase. Arrgh.......

Desert Divers was the first dive shop I ever walked into as a teenager many years ago(Mid 90's). And they were part of my desire to learn to scuba dive, even though I finally started the process this year, and at that time they were very helpful and answered all of my questions and then some even though I was just a teenager coming in to look around as my mom was getting her nails done around the corner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom