Cypress and Morrison Springs 8-12-09 w/ pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very much worth the trip. Glen I have not been there in over a year. I have got to get back there one weekend.

If that 2nd pic in this thread doesn't make you want to dive Cypress, I don't know what will.

AWESOME!

Good job on the video Glen I enjoyed it, although I must agree the music took me back to my Army days in Europe. I found this free music site a while back that I really like. It has all kinds of different music to choose from and it is royalty free. Here is the link: Freeplay Music, Broadcast Production Music Library, Free and Mp3 Music Downloads, See Usage Terms.

196542-i222.photobucket.com-albums-dd11-Djzapomix-rave.gif

My collection of music doesn't work to well for videos. I am a 60's and 70's music kind of guy. Not sure ABBA will make a good dive video...well, it would for me.

Good job on the video Glen I enjoyed it, although I must agree the music took me back to my Army days in Europe. I found this free music site a while back that I really like. It has all kinds of different music to choose from and it is royalty free. Here is the link: Freeplay Music, Broadcast Production Music Library, Free and Mp3 Music Downloads, See Usage Terms.

196542-i222.photobucket.com-albums-dd11-Djzapomix-rave.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom