Da**ed Coral Killers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If they are on my boat...I'll deal with it.

If I'm a guest then I'll have a private word with the crew and expect them to do their job.

Sometimes... I just get cranky!

SA

Cave Diver once bubbled...

Easyyyyy Mike. Just because his comments are coming from Texas doesn't mean he speaks for all us Texans.

I know.

pops once bubbled...
Coming from Texas, i tend to mind my own business and expect other people to do the same. right or wrong - telling strangers to modify their behavior to my specifications because i'm smarter than them or morally superior is pretty risky.

Coming from Tennessee, I tent to mind my own business too, and expect you to mind your business, right up to the point where your business becomes my business.

Which it does the second that -you- (they) start stepping on -my- (our) coral.

Then they'll be priveleged to recieve the benefit of my wisdom, which is applicable in a -variety- of Richter Scale levels.

And it's not because I'm smarter, or morally superior (especially in my case), but simply because I'm right.

I don't think you should stand around and watch hundreds of years of damage being done to coral to maintain some kinda Texan political correctness (my apologies to CD).

Popeye once bubbled...
Coming from Tennessee, I tent to mind my own business too, and expect you to mind your business, right up to the point where your business becomes my business.

AMEN! And well said!

We had a polite word with them after the dive, and just got silly smiles in return. That was our last boat dive, so I'm not sure what the crew did about it.

I told one of my LDS buddies. (This guy's an ex-Navy SEAL and just loooooooves playing the panicked victim during the rescue classes.) When he's seen stuff like that in the past, and this was verified by others, he's grabbed them and forced them to the surface. Now that's dealing with the problem!

Back
Top Bottom