Dacor regulator repair manual Volume 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is the status of Dacor repair manual volume 2 getting posted to Frogkick?
Cheers!
I don't know. I sent it to them three weeks ago. You could email them at: info@frogkick.dk and ask.
Or PM me an email address that accepts 10 Meg files and I could email whatever portion(s) you need directly.

scubaadventures hasn't posted it yet either. I might try aberdeen next.

p.s. I seem to recall someone here on ScubaBoard starting a new website for the express purpose of posting manuals; but I can't find it now. Does anyone remember who / where that was?

Hi,
I recently bought an apeks flight since I couldn't find anybody here in Berlin Germany that could service my Dacor Extreme - (it has a small air leak) - saw your posting and thought perhaps you could help - I need a place to get the necessary parts (if necessary) and the repair book - on the alternative, if you know a place that will service the second stage I could send it by mail)
Regards
blschmidt

Hi blschmidt,

I can help with the repair manual, but not parts.

If you PM me an email address that can accept files up to 8 megabyte, I will send you the two files that cover your reg.

If you're not familiar with PMs, click on "knotical" to the upper left of this post, then click on "Private Message".

k

Welcome to the board.
It's very hard to troubleshoot without having your hands on the problem item. Lose fittings or bad diaphgrams are possibilities.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom