Dahab Recommendations-on a budget

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Desert Divers - Diving & Desert Adventure in Dahab, Sinai, Red Sea - Desert Divers, Dahab[/url]
Thanks for posting the link to the Desert Divers site. I followed it and was impressed with what they offer.

We're considering a camel dive safari (thanks for that recommendation, Red Sea Shadow). They offer two: one to Ras Abu Galoum with dives at Sabah House Reef, Sand Canyon, A'Maied, and The Tonsils. The other goes to Gabr El Bint with dives at Gabr El Bint Wall, Gabr El Bint Gorgonians, The Canyon, and Small Blue Hole. Any recommendation about which would be better?

This one would be my choice.
The other goes to Gabr El Bint with dives at Gabr El Bint Wall, Gabr El Bint Gorgonians, The Canyon, and Small Blue Hole. Any recommendation about which would be better?

I can recommend Fantasea Divers. I went there for the first time last July and have been back twice since. I am also next with them in July, making four trips in twelve months.

Great guides, really good Staff in the hotel and bar.

Fantasea Red Sea | Dahab | Red Sea

If you get near a good internet connection I have some videos from my last trip here
YouTube - mikechatwood's Channel

We're considering a camel dive safari (thanks for that recommendation, Red Sea Shadow). They offer two: one to Ras Abu Galoum with dives at Sabah House Reef, Sand Canyon, A'Maied, and The Tonsils. The other goes to Gabr El Bint with dives at Gabr El Bint Wall, Gabr El Bint Gorgonians, The Canyon, and Small Blue Hole. Any recommendation about which would be better?

Which one is better is your personal preference.

In my opinion, the small blue hole is a tough dive, especially in low tide. Also the dives of Ras Abu Galoum are missing one good dive called the Red Tooth Trigger Bay.

For more info on camel dive safaris, go to Camel diving in Dahab; dive safaris to Ras Abu Galoum and Gabr El Bint, Sinai, Red Sea, Egypt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom