Daily Gratitudes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Today I am grateful for a day of complete self indulgence handed to me by my family!

Wow! Great thread. I used to keep a gratitude journal beside my bed and would write 5 things every night that I was grateful for that day. On bad days, breathing was listed.
So, today I am grateful for:
Hermit Crab, my beautiful child
Sunshine
God who loves me
A car that runs
A roof (leaky as it may be, thanks wilma) over my head

Fish_Whisperer:
Today I'm grateful for being alive.
Fresh air.
Plenty of food.
A solid home.
Good people in my life.

I am ready to check out and go home.

Meanwhile, a chiropractor with steel-rods is doing wonders for my neck injury and resulting nerve damage. Before too much longer I should be able to start increasing my weight lifting poundages from the girly-man limit I am at now.

I am greatful that me and those around me are healthy and that Shane is home from Iraq (for good, I hope). I am also thankful that I have a steady job that, although somewhat demanding, allows me to be able to afford to pursue my hobbies (diving/photography) as well as allowing me the time off to enjoy them. I am thankful for too many things to list!

Green_Manelishi:
I am ready to check out and go home.

Meanwhile, a chiropractor with steel-rods is doing wonders for my neck injury and resulting nerve damage. Before too much longer I should be able to start increasing my weight lifting poundages from the girly-man limit I am at now.

Excellent. Please continue to a seamless recovery.

Jcsgt:
I am greatful that me and those around me are healthy and that Shane is home from Iraq (for good, I hope). I am also thankful that I have a steady job that, although somewhat demanding, allows me to be able to afford to pursue my hobbies (diving/photography) as well as allowing me the time off to enjoy them. I am thankful for too many things to list!

A big welcome home to Shane!! Thank you to him for serving. :)

Fish_Whisperer:
A big welcome home to Shane!! Thank you to him for serving. :)

Thanks, I'll pass it along.

Today I am grateful for a better job than I had a few months ago,
Living in S. Florida where the diving is year round.
People I have met here (Florida and SB) and have become very dear friends.
The kindness of others.
A place of worship.

I'm grateful for....
My wifes financial break through today
Recognizing hypertension early
My 2.5 children (yeah 3rd on the way)
The people I coach in the morning who challenge me to raise the bar every day
Being able to pay it forward

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom