Dancing naked on Kaya Abraham

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just one correction- there was no underwear..... just a T-shirt......
OMFG-ONOZ.gif

And no-one's "house reef" is worth diving for a whole week.

I have to disagree with you on that one, but UW photography is my thing.
All of the UW pictures I have here Bonaire 2007 Photo Gallery by Scott Johnson at pbase.com were all taken on the same house reef over a 2 week period last year. I was finding so much stuff and getting such great images I saw no need to venture beyond the house reef. I could have spent another month of 2 to 4 dives a day/night on the same house reef and not got bored or run out of things to photograph.

You know, as a wife myself, if my hubby was out fighting crime sans pants or panties----- I would have been a "good wife" and gotten some film or photos of it to show friends and family... :) :) Full moon crime fighter----- to the rescue!

I have to disagree with you on that one, but UW photography is my thing.
All of the UW pictures I have here Bonaire 2007 Photo Gallery by Scott Johnson at pbase.com were all taken on the same house reef over a 2 week period last year. I was finding so much stuff and getting such great images I saw no need to venture beyond the house reef. I could have spent another month of 2 to 4 dives a day/night on the same house reef and not got bored or run out of things to photograph.

Those are beautiful pictures!! Thanks for sharing!

You know, as a wife myself, if my hubby was out fighting crime sans pants or panties----- I would have been a "good wife" and gotten some film or photos of it to show friends and family... :) :) Full moon crime fighter----- to the rescue!
We call them briefs or drawers, ma'am - not panties, but did she say she didn't shoot pics? :eyebrow:

We call them briefs or drawers, ma'am - not panties, but did she say she didn't shoot pics? :eyebrow:

I know You all do Don, but I like calling them panties so much (I always get that same long-suffering look you have right now).
True, she did not, mention photo for posterity.....

My family and I spent a week in Bonaire at the end of July and had a great time! We stayed at Capt'n Don's Habitat and did NOT experience any of the issues expressed elsewhere on this board, in fact quite the opposite. The crew at the front desk were very friendly and helpful, the folks in the dive shop likewise. We stayed in a 2 bdrm Villa with a full kitchen and ate in most of the week. Saved a TON of $$$. The villa was pretty nice, the beds as good as at home. The place rocked! The DM's were would be as helpful or distant as you wanted and spent time with everyone on the dive. Chris was the best!

I've been diving forever, but my wife, son, and daughter just got their cards this summer. (OW, AOW, EANx) This was our first trip to the island and the next time we will not schedule any boat dives, there is too much to see from the shore and at your leisure. We did 17 dives in 6 days spending our time all along the lee shore of the island. The south end, past the Hilma Hooker, was the best, with Atlantis and Tori's Reef a couple of our favorites. There can be a current running at these sites, but that was part of the fun. We'd head up current, staying close to the wall to avoid the worst of it to our turning point, and then 'fly' back to our entry. Love'd it!

We'll be back.

P.S. - I've also dove in Tobago. Better than Bonaire, but it is boat diving)

Brad

You know, I'm starting to think I have this figured out:

Wife finds husband coming back into hotel room in the morning with a t-shirt on but no pants...

Thinking quickly he offers "Um, uh.... Hmm...oh yeah! There was a guy, uh, siphoning gas from the truck. Yeah! And uh, I had to run out and chase him off. Yeah! That's it! I had to chase the guy off! And uh, then I, um...slept all night in the back of the truck. Yup - that's what happened!"

I have to admit, that's pretty quick thinking!

:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom