Dang Cowboys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is one of the sickest feelings I've had after a loss in a LONG time. :(

I very much want to believe this season was not a mirage, but it's really beginning to look that way.

They reminded me of the Buffalo Bills of old. Jim Kelley and his team had everything they needed to go all the way. They just could not find a way to win the big game. Unlike Dallas, they could at least win a playoff game. I think Romo and some of the other players need to mature and get their act together. Better play calling is needed as well. Just because you are in a passing situation, does mean you have to go for the long bomb. Take the percentage passes and march down the field.

The Giants did come close to winning against the Patriots the last game of the season.

I wouldn't excatly call the Patriots a "B" team. :D.

No, but I would call the Giants a "B" team. Between penalties and poor decisions in the second half Dallas served that game up to 'em on a silver platter. Just look at the stats...pitiful. Green Bay won't be as giving. I'm predicting the score to be 10-34 Green Bay, and I hate the Packers!

No, but I would call the Giants a "B" team. Between penalties and poor decisions in the second half Dallas served that game up to 'em on a silver platter. Just look at the stats...pitiful. Green Bay won't be as giving. I'm predicting the score to be 10-34 Green Bay, and I hate the Packers!

Especially since they're playing on the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field. I think those silly little cheese hats must have built in heaters.

i vote for anybody but the cowboys. sorry to all you fans

:shakehead: That's not very neighborly! :shakehead:

I am a Giants fan and I do not dislike Green Bay. I think the Giants will have a tough game against Green Bay.

On the other hand I can't stand all the hype about Dallas being "America's team". In my opinion the only thing about Dallas I like is the the cheer leaders.:)

On the other hand I can't stand all the hype about Dallas being "America's team". In my opinion the only thing about Dallas I like is the the cheer leaders.:)

Cowboys fans never once declared the club "America's Team." If you want to blame someone for that, blame NFL Films. They're the idiots that did that. :shakehead:

I am a Giants fan and I do not dislike Green Bay. I think the Giants will have a tough game against Green Bay.

Well, heck, I'm real sorry then...not about what I said, but because you're a Giants fan. :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom