Dania Beach 5-24-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4U

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody at home this weekend?:D

Dania Beach Saturday 5/24/08 9 am South end. :wink:
Good day to spend the day diving. We could dive south end go do lunch then Dive the Eurojacks in the afternoon. :mooner:
*** All divers welcome***
Kim P:blinking:

Good day to spend the day diving. We could dive south end go do lunch then Dive the Eurojacks in the afternoon. :mooner:

Better yet. get the long hard walk out of the way first..... just my .02 worth :lotsalove::D:dork2:

Well they are a bit unsure of the log hard walk with all their gear. So we will let them call it. Trimat is 90% sure he will be there
TheLostPirate say as long as he does not have to talk he will be there :wink:
Showboat will be there ... just cause he is so pretty lol :wink:

****All divers Welcome****

Dan be sure to bring your camera gear :wink:

So are you ready to dive
Saturday 9am Dania south end
Saturday night Hibiscus
Sunday open

Since they were the site of my first salt water dives, I have to point out that they are Erojacks and have nothing to do with €

-Rob

P.S. if I weren't in Ohio, I'd join you.

5-24-08 Dania Beach
What a great day for a dive,:goldfish: we had a group of 9 divers for this event and everyone enjoyed Dania. We dove the South end of Dania a swam out to the second reef where we found the vis was down a bit but the dive was fun. :eek:ctopus:Today we had new divers with us and divers who had never seen the tropical reefs everyone enjoyed their first shore dives and played with the many verities of juvenile tropical fish. Dan’s camera seemed to upset a Damsel :fish:and I enjoyed a few moments of watching this show. We also met an agitated puffer :jump3:who freak out as we swam past, it puffed. I guess he thought of us as a large school of weird bubble fish coming to eat him. Lol It was my fist time to see a puffer puff. :DI always enjoy Dania Beach and can’t wait to get back out there. :wink:

Sunday 5-25-08 10:00 am Eurojacks N.W. end of the parking lot. :wink:

5-24-08 Dania Beach
Dan’s camera seemed to upset a Damsel :fish:and I enjoyed a few moments of watching this show. We also met an agitated puffer :jump3:who freak out as we swam past, it puffed. I guess he thought of us as a large school of weird bubble fish coming to eat him. Lol It was my fist time to see a puffer puff. :DI always enjoy Dania Beach and can’t wait to get back out there.

OK Folks, here are some photos of our outing on Sat morning... Did a little too much Bday partying on Sunday.....If anyone wants the raw image I will send to you :D

Attachments

• Kim Puffer.jpg
    Kim Puffer.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 27
  • P5240125.JPG
    P5240125.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 28
  • I am outta here.jpg
    I am outta here.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Juv Angel.jpg
    Juv Angel.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Upset Damsel.jpg
    Upset Damsel.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 26
Ha ha these guys where sooo funny between the Damsel and the puffer they stole the show :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom