Dealing with an LDS issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oops! All AL tanks.

So you think second shop is now charging me for a tumbling that isn't really needed?

Well you were right. Credit card won't do anything. Still zero response from the shop.

FYI - It was Hoboken Dive Center.

Ok, now I'll let it go. Need to figure out how and where to mount tank racks on this boat, and to sign up for that PSI class that's in Lauderdale in a few weeks.

Grunzster, I used to feel like you about situations like this. My wife keeps telling me that karma is like a boomerang. If you put good out there it comes back to you. If you put bad out there it comes back to you.

The shop screwed you. They put bad out there. It will come back to them. You don't need to do anything. Looking for vengeance (i.e. calling the credit card company) will just come back to you.

By the way, Urban Dictionary lets anyone submit words and the definition. I would NEVER trust it as a real dictionary.

It was the first thing that came up in google, though. Probably because they're the only ones who don't know how to spell it.

Great points, though. I just deleted everything...well almost, that I posted. Let karma do it's job.

Are you still single?

Is that the French Touche' d'artagnan or the Deutche Wir gehen one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom