Deco Dive around Sydney

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,

I'm looking for a dive shop or some dive group who can organize some deco dive around sydney. I just started to do the deco dive month ago, try to do it regularly and keep practices..
Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Frog Dive in Willoughby usually do decompression boat dives on the Cooloolli, the Himma and a couple of others I think. Abyss in Ramsgate has a dive on the Undolla coming up.

Most of the dive shops around Sydney offer tech-level training involving deco procedures, so it's likely they will have organised dives with that in mind from time to time, though probably not as common as recreational dives, but if you call them up you might be able to find out what they have planned or put you in touch with groups.

Frog Dive in Willoughby usually do decompression boat dives on the Cooloolli, the Himma and a couple of others I think. Abyss in Ramsgate has a dive on the Undolla coming up.

Most of the dive shops around Sydney offer tech-level training involving deco procedures, so it's likely they will have organised dives with that in mind from time to time, though probably not as common as recreational dives, but if you call them up you might be able to find out what they have planned or put you in touch with groups.

Thanks mate, frog dive sounds cool. I'll check with them.

Contact dive centre bondi - brilliant tech guys - or google bob thompson -IT from TDI

Will second Bob as well, not sure if he's doing much casual diving himself but would definitely know who's around if you're getting serious :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom