Deco (or Stage) bottle rigging.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a friend do that once on a dare. I prefer to learn from others mistakes! :D

Sorry for my tardyness on the reply aquatec, the water beckoned me........:D

Im not about to get into rights and wrongs on gear configurations, I dont have enough knowledge to be a true judge.

The "twit" comment was a little harsh, and for that I am sorry, It was just a first impression, actually looking at the pic, its not the person I thought it was. Anyone ever see Orings old profile?
I thought it was that person.
Im not saying I dont think there is alot wrong in the picture, or that its a dangerous looking pic, Im just not going to go into detail about my reasons for it, My opinion is mine, right or wrong.

After every dive I become more and more critical, but the side effect is I that become safer and safer.

I like criticism, it breeds change, and is all part of the learning process. One can NEVER stop learning.

Some people like to be critiqued others dont, I feel the person in the pic doesnt like to be criticised, and therefore...................well read what you like into that.

Dave

jbm once bubbled...
Now this guy is a twit...............

Picture of Leigh Cunningham, at 240 METERS on his world record solo dive.

He believed that it was safer to take all his deco bottles with him rather than to stage them, and he decises a method of doing it.

but it sure looks stupid doesn't it. however he was certainly open minded and capable of problem solving.

If you needed to cary ten tanks with you how would you do it.
true I myself probably would not do it this way.

boomx5 once bubbled...
Is that you in the picture?

No it is not me. [I would give most anything for it to have been]

this is such interesting conversation I don't want to divulge who it is yet as it may influance your oppinions, or where he is about to go

Aquamaniac once bubbled...
So open minded in fact that his brain appears to have fallen out.....

Once they said the same thing the use of the automobile

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom