"Definitive" Dive Calendar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

badmrchris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
so is there a site out there that compiles the dive schedules of all the SoCal boats out there? I know of cadivingnews.com, but it seems like there are a few missing...

also, is there a boat out there that regularly does Friday and / or Saturday night bug hunts out of the LA area?

Much obliged all...

willsy

Hi Cody,

It was fun having all you guys on the boat. I'm going to be working the Spectre again on the 14th & I'm going to diving the Yukon on the Lois Ann on the 21st with a night dive on a reef come join us.

John

Hi Cody,

It was fun having all you guys on the boat. I'm going to be working the Spectre again on the 14th & I'm going to diving the Yukon on the Lois Ann on the 21st with a night dive on a reef come join us.

John

That is tempting! I've yet to make it down to wreck ally!

The dive calendar on cadivingnews.com is the most comprehensive that you will find out there. We work with most of the boat owners and captains to ensure that the calendar and trip information is accurate. Most boats that run open boats are listed in this database.

You can find it at California Diving News - Dive Trips - Directory

You can also find an ACCURATE and UP-TO-DATE listing of boats running (with reviews) in California at California Diving News - Dive Boats - Directory

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom