Dell Axim

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DBailey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I recently purchased a Dell Axim, and I am wondering if anyone has come across a log book program for it?

I am guessing that a PocketPC program would work as well. I have only seen the logbooks for the Plam.

DBailey:
I recently purchased a Dell Axim, and I am wondering if anyone has come across a log book program for it?

I am guessing that a PocketPC program would work as well. I have only seen the logbooks for the Plam.
The only one I know of is Dive Assistant from www.blackwave.com. I tried an earlier version on my Axim but couldn't ever get it to work right. They have a newer version out that I downloaded that seems better, it also has a desktop component. I haven't had much chance to work with it, though. There is a newer beta version out or coming out very soon. The product seems to get better as versions come out.

I browsed some and found SharkPoint, but could not get the desktop logbook to sync with the PDA logbook.

I too tried SharkPoint. At first it did not sync. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled it using the dualpack installer instead of the individuals.

Uwatec's traveltrack works fine on my toshiba pocketpc...and you can add your own dives rather then synching them from the smart line of computers. The log books can also by imported into the windows version which is also a free download.

Back
Top Bottom