Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think there is a shark cage big enough to cage all these animals..:D

Well, as long as they are harmless, I guess there is nothing to worry about. You doing anything for Thanksgiving? :)

I am celebrating Thanksgiving with family this weekend so I am going to try to go diving somewhere during Thanksgiving..:D

I am celebrating Thanksgiving with family this weekend so I am going to try to go diving somewhere during Thanksgiving..:D

the only diving I see you doing, isn into your heaped up plate of turkey day fare

Unlike you PHD, I plan to get wet during Thanksgiving....

not touching THAT one......

instead, I'll leave these,

YouTube - Blue thing AV

Notice in this video he's got the 'BOAT OF DOOM' in the back of the truck? :D

I also noticed the 'angle of attack' on the wing is really high... is this to compensate extra lift because the plane is having to trim upwards due to the weight of the camera?

I fully expected at least one of those videos to be MysteryDiveBuddy running through the field screaming and yelling and swatting her hands in the air with a plane chasing her and the low sound of PHD laughing and snickering as he piloted the plane... :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom