Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It has been a while since my last post.....hope y'all had a wonder"full" turkey day and busy Friday and Safe black Friday! as for us,we stayed home. We shopped on the net. we loved the out come of the Al-Au game, ROLL TIDE! Very nervous about this coming Saturday to say the least.

We have not been diving for a few weeks due to the lack of a dry suit and I hate the cold air and water. I'm thinking I could be a snow bird real easy! We are missing the Keys already! We were there just a month ago! I'm ready to go back today! It is snowing as I type this,yuck! But I guess that is what makes us appreciate the warmer climate huh? Stay warm and cozy!
Tootles, Sheree'

A trip to anywhere tropical would be nice right now. And.....It is sad that I spent enough money Friday on Christmas presents to have financed one.

A trip to anywhere tropical would be nice right now. And.....It is sad that I spent enough money Friday on Christmas presents to have financed one.

Think you'll be able to save enough for an August trip? I'm seriously thinking of going to dive that carrier and the florida reefs. :)

Think you'll be able to save enough for an August trip? I'm seriously thinking of going to dive that carrier and the florida reefs. :)

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I will dive with you in August!! I wouldn't miss it!! You just get yourself over here.:D

Is there any dive charters that sells a package with airfare and hotels?

Not that I am aware of, but I know someone who helps make those arrangements for out-of-town people. We can surely find someone to help you. :)

Is there any dive charters that sells a package with airfare and hotels?

all the charters that run to the Oriskany are pretty much just small shops.

They can often do hotel packages, but I think you'd be better off finding air tickets on your own. (unless you've got a shop in your area that is putting together a trip).

You can fly into Pensacola. You'll need a rental car around town....

Flying into P'cola will mean you'll end up with a connection flight through one of the hub cities... like Atlanta, Memphis, Dallas, or Houston. You can also connect through Tampa or Charlotte, but I think you'll find those to be much more in flying time.

I am sick.... I haven't been diving in months. I am thinking warm weather or investing in a drysuit.

I am sick.... I haven't been diving in months. I am thinking warm weather

Darlin you need to apply as a cabana boy..:wink:

cabana.jpg

Please submit your resume, picture, and skills to my PM box!

Carolyn:shark2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom