Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so sorry my loyal and faithful crewsman! The White Pearl is docked on a fantastical island lay west of The Black Pearl, originally Wicked Wench which is easily recognized by her distinctive black hull and sails. The ship was originally named Wicked Wench before she was ordered burned and sunk by Lord Beckett. It was later raised from the sea floor by Davy Jones after making a pact with Jack Sparrow who rechristened her the Black Pearl. She is said to be "nigh uncatchable

Hmmm, looks like I could make a presence at this event. Depending on what shift I'm scheduled these days, I could do an evening visitation.

I will NOT sit on your lap this time!!:D

Roxanne, the Queen of Cozumel, the High Seas have never seen such Nonsense as stays afloat as here...:wink:

The doctor needs a hot tub and a few Mexican margaritas...the rest is history...:wink:

I had that 20 year old talking about parents, love, life and a forty year old becoming two 20 year olds....tell me I'm not good ......or maybe it was the margaritas..:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom