Desperate for buddies all Xmas week (springs, cavern, intro dives)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very sorry to hear about your Mom's injuries - my fingers are crossed for a speedy recovery.

If you are still thinking about diving on the 26th - is Ginnie still on the top of the list for this day? I am trying to get my scheduling worked out...

My son and I may drive up the nite before and find a place to stay close to Ginnie instead of getting up at the crack of dawn to drive up.

I was fine with Peacock. If we get any other confirmed takers that need OW or would greatly prefer Ginnie, I am fine with that, but a change of scenery would be nice, too.

I just looked and no-one else has indicated a definite plan to dive and a pref for Ginnie except for AlmostAGrandpa who appears to have a dive already set up.

If anyone wants to dive and prefers Ginnie (or any other site in the area), let us know and we can plan accordingly.

I agree - Peacock would be great (with a dip in OG, of course)- it is so lovely there!!

It would be great to dive there - not to mention less $$$ :)

Gee I guess my feet stick
Starry
You tossed me aside like an old shoe.;-0

But I think I could feel better if I go to Peacock and Orange Grove on the 26th:)

Fred

I could be wrong, but I had heard that the entry fee into peacokc was giong up from $5 to $10. I'm not sure if it has gone into effect, but if you guys go there find out and let us all know.

Perish the thought...no casting aside here !!!

It would be great to get together at Peacock/OG on the 26th !!

Maybe even a quick third dive at Telford afterwards (weather and time permitting...)???

I wouldn't be surprised if fees are going up - I definitely have to get one of those annual park passes.

What time do you all want to meet?

How bout we meet at 10:00 am again.
go right to orange grove do the deep carvern dive first and then do a second into the upper entrance.
From there we can go to peacock do the same as last time.
If we do a short lunch thing we can jump into telford.
Should be done around 4 or 5.
I'll make sure I bring both my suits again incase the air is cold.
Either that or I'll leave my suit on this time.
Let me know what you think.
Fred

Ill have to let you know next week. I for damn sure am not going out in 50F air temp again, unless its at Ginnie. :)

Wimp...:wink:

Now that I am done teasing Jviehe :rolleyes: - that sounds like a wonderful plan!!

I may also bring my son's farmer john just in case - as it is also a three hour drive for us we are trying to find a place to stay the nite before - sadly the Outpost is all booked up - that is such a great place to stay.

I will bring my usual - 32 fill and lots of cookies!! See you all at 10:00!! :)

(Forgot my hood last week at Ginnie - won't make that mistake again...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom