Desperate for buddies all Xmas week (springs, cavern, intro dives)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, whats the final plan for next weekend? Ill be in gainesville on friday for sure, so anywhere is good, though Id prefer Ginnie sometime over the weekend. I should have my new reels and HID in, so I'll be itching to try them out.

jviehe:
So, whats the final plan for next weekend? Ill be in gainesville on friday for sure, so anywhere is good, though Id prefer Ginnie sometime over the weekend. I should have my new reels and HID in, so I'll be itching to try them out.

We are meeting Fri. 10 am
Diving OG then Going to Peacock then time permitting Telford.
You Coming?
Fred

I might. If its too cold, probably not, but I do want to dive.

Wendy:
I could be wrong, but I had heard that the entry fee into peacokc was giong up from $5 to $10. I'm not sure if it has gone into effect, but if you guys go there find out and let us all know.
I believe you're correct, and the annual fees are to increase as well.

The increase was announced, but temporarily rolled back as the state did not have forms reflecting the new fees on hand.

In short, get an annual pass while you can and save a few bucks.

According to the most recent forecast - the highs are supposed to be in the 70's for the 26th. That should feel pretty good in the sun (hopefully) ! :)

Sweet, I got my HID and reels in. Guy even upgraded me to a slimline DR. Cant wait to dive now. Weather looks ok, so I don't so Ginnie on friday, Ill be at peacock for sure with you guys.

Ok, my OW bud may be coming up friday to dive, so I may end up at Troy and Royal, at least part of the day. Maybe I can meet you guys at teleford later in the day. Im almost certain for cavern diving at Ginnie on saturday, if anyone wants to meet there. I may still make OG/Peacock too if he doesnt show.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom