Destin Dive Buddy June 4 - June 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This muck diver will be in the area and planning on making the trip to Destin and hopefully some others. Staying in Panama City Beach with the kids and playing with the new granddaughter. Son in law is going to newly certed and wants to do some diving so I am going to break down and drag my gear along on vacation and (shrug...) force myself to enjoy some visibality. Hoping for a couple of days (5th to 14) at least to enjoy a little peace and quiet. Hope to see you around. Yoda gave me the heads up on when to dive (we muck divers don't work with tides) so look out, mucks are going to be wet!

Frenchy

SuPrBuGmAn:
Looks like you need a boat to get to Gadsden, no info on that particular spring on tfn.net, but they do note several of the other springs are probably decent for diving as long as you don't get shot by the landowners around them that seem to claim the navigable waterways according to the guys on tfn.net - LOL.

Black, Double, and Spring Board are noted to be divable. Double has a spring and sink hole within its basin, kinda neat...

How do you reckon that truck got in there?

I'd imagine, private land :) Directions on your link and directions on tfn.net show access from a public access to a run to Black Spring that leads to Spring Lake and to the rest of the springs to the area.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Looks like you need a boat to get to Gadsden, no info on that particular spring on tfn.net, but they do note several of the other springs are probably decent for diving as long as you don't get shot by the landowners around them that seem to claim the navigable waterways according to the guys on tfn.net - LOL.

Black, Double, and Spring Board are noted to be divable. Double has a spring and sink hole within its basin, kinda neat...

I'll probably check out a couple of the small springs along Ecofina creek.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom