Destin Jetties 2-24-8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Half the reason for me shooting for Destin is to look at the shellbed, the other half is so I don't have to drive any distance(which I've been doing far too often). Because of the tides at Destin, I also wouldn't have to wake up so damned early - which would be necessary for an all day event like Cypress.

I could be coaxed into a two tanker beach dive I suppose. :D

Still, Cypress is calling, we need to plan another trip there soon.

I'm up for anything... Destin is (for me) a looooong trip, so I gotta get two tanks in somehow, someway :)

Well, we could just suck it up and do two tanks at the jetties. We could go back to the parking area after the first dive, switch tanks, munch on something, do a short SI and then hike back out.....What are we, men or mice!! :369:

:ppd:

Half the reason for me shooting for Destin is to look at the shellbed, the other half is so I don't have to drive any distance(which I've been doing far too often). Because of the tides at Destin, I also wouldn't have to wake up so damned early - which would be necessary for an all day event like Cypress.

I could be coaxed into a two tanker beach dive I suppose. :D

Still, Cypress is calling, we need to plan another trip there soon.

I'd be down for a couple of beach dives! That would make for an awesome b'day for me!

Well... That is, if I get my equipment back from being serviced in time.

:cheers:

CivilE

Scuba Pimp

ppd.gif

LOL! :D

We can do two beach dives, two at Destin(?); or one at Destin and another in Navarre? Someone make the executive decision on this one!

Destin is closer than Vernon atleast :p

Yeah, I thought he looked pretty "Groovy". I grew up in the 70's and that sure looks like a Leisure Suit I used to own! :shakehead: Anyways, since Navarre is on your way home....if the surf is flat, I am okay for doing a second dive out there. But, if we luck out and get some ideal conditions at the jetties we can hang around there for a second dive. I am open to whatever.

Scuba Pimp

:ppd:

LOL! :D

We can do two beach dives, two at Destin(?); or one at Destin and another in Navarre? Someone make the executive decision on this one!

Destin is closer than Vernon atleast :p

I'm open to making the call onsite? If things look good at the jetties, we'll stay, if conditions are waning, we move on West.

Sounds like a plan....to make a plan.:D It works for me.

I'm open to making the call onsite? If things look good at the jetties, we'll stay, if conditions are waning, we move on West.

bugman, I'm up for either... would probably lean towards Navarre, just to try somewhere new (for me).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom