Destin May 17th-22nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yoda has been running in stealth mode lately...we need to get him back in the water with us. So, how about it Bill....you a go for Monday???

if you guys can't go sunday, no big deal. I can prob go monday w/o a problem.

I think SeaYoda is off monday also and might be able to go (according to email a week or so ago).

I think I'll run back upstairs and grab my 5mm out of the closet. Thanks....

Mike, JHayes and myself are going to Destin This Morning at 10:00 if you want to join. I'll PM you my #.

oh.... I logged on too late to check this thread and PM's. Sorry I missed you guys.

I can go Monday though. I talked to SEAYODA via email a week or so ago and he was interested in going. I'll give him a call.

High Tide is 10:09am Monday. what time do we want to meet?

I'm game to try Monday.
I'm headed to church and I'll be available by phone around 8 pm.
I've got GFWB's number so we can either plan here or make calls.

If anyone is interested...looks like we will meet at the jetty parking area around 8:30 AM tomorrow morning May 18th. If you are in the area...come join the fun!

I'm game to try Monday.
I'm headed to church and I'll be available by phone around 8 pm.
I've got GFWB's number so we can either plan here or make calls.

see you guys there!

anyone wanting to dive later in the week, keep tuned to this thread as I'm sure we'll try other days also.

FYI.
Saw the Sea Cobra and the Aquaknot both on the Miss Louise this morning. Looked like the Sea Cobra stayed for two tanks. (first time I've seen the Aquaknot go past the jetties! :D)

Crossing the bay tonight, the water was very brown. I hope the high tide can push the junk away from the jetties. I wonder if ScubaTech is running a noon boat in case the jetties are blown out?

The water is building up and not as smooth the last day or so. The time switch is on Tuesday, I believe.

gauge.jpg

We went to Destin today to eat lunch....the pass looked better then I have seen it in a long time. Some pretty clear water coming in today. While we were eating, a mean thunder storm came through and blew like a small hurricane. We were eating on Destin harbor and the boats were running from the Gulf and crab island...looked like a swarm of bees trying to get back in the harbor.

Hopefully will be nice in the morning.

Crossing the bay tonight, the water was very brown. I hope the high tide can push the junk away from the jetties. I wonder if ScubaTech is running a noon boat in case the jetties are blown out?

Back
Top Bottom