dg03 recall

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nofish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
The one in question is 204.2360 recall info was sent to me from dive gear express but dose not tell me were to find this# .I know were to find serial # and rev # is this # on transmitter or on dg03

Last edited:
Hollis is in the process of implementing a Voluntary Recall on the DG03 dive computer in cooperation with the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and we are told by Hollis that in approximately one week the Hollis Gear website will contain detailed information explaining action to be taken and procedures for upgrading the firmware in DG03 dive computer.

I guess DGE felt the need to warn their customers to not rely on AI in the meanwhile.

I use a brass and glass SPG so I'm not worried other then getting the recall done in case I ever sell it to someone. I didn't buy the PC interface cable so hopefully dealers will all have one.

I'm wondering when they're going to post a recall notice. It's Thursday afternoon and they said they would get it out this week.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I just purchased my 1st dive computer the DG03, going to use it for the first time next week in the Phil. I suppose it's safe to use it when not using the wireless transmitter for monitoring air inline with the hose?

Sent from my GT-N7000

Back
Top Bottom