DGX or Deep6 service in Ottawa, ON

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
J

Jatinder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For divers in Ottawa ON area.

I'm looking at Dive rite, DGX or Deep6 regulator packages but I have no interest in servicing my own regs.

Do you know anyone who services DGX or Deep6 in Greater Ottawa Area?

Thanks in advance.

Any competent service tech in your area will have no issues with service of the DGX Gears regulator models. Our suggested service interval for all DGX Gears regulators is every two years or one hundred dives. There is nothing unique about DGX Gears regulators in terms of service requirements and needs no special equipment beyond that found on the typical regulator technician bench. We believe our customers also have the right-to-repair, so we publish detailed service manuals and we sell without restriction all service parts and periodic service kits for the DGX Gears brand regulators. See the Product Attachments tab of the periodic service kits for service manuals including IPB and torque values, and videos.

DGX Gears XTRA Service Parts Kits
DGX Gears D6 Service Parts Kits
DGX Gears FIRST Service Parts Kit
DGX Gears BCI Service Parts Kit

If you prefer, you may also send your DGX Gears brand regulators in for service or repair at our DGX Service Department located on the east coast in Florida or Pacific Scuba Repair located on the west coast in California. Dive Gear Express only services brands we sell: DGX Gears, Dive Rite, Mares XR, and Poseidon. If you have other brands you would like serviced at the same time then Pacific Scuba Repair also services our brands plus many other brands such as Aqualung, Apeks, HOG, Hollis, Mares (full line), Oceanic, OMS, and ScubaPro.

Back
Top Bottom