Did not make my morning ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

highdesert

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
And the worst thing is that this airline had 6 other incidents between 2004-2006 where planes overrun the runway! Someone needs to train the pilots a hit better eh!

Up until now have been a very satisfied customer on Lion Air quite a few times...at least theyre not susi air.

Note to self....try to keep wife from seeing this thread....:wink: Not that we're flying Lion, but still.....

My sentiments, exactly ...

Luckily there were no casualties.
FYI... In my opinion and from my experience Lion Air/Wings Air is most certainly one of the more reliable airlines in Indo. We have not had any issues with Lion Air flights all season, no delays, no lost luggage etc.
We also did not have any issues with Express Air flights during the entire time up in R4 this season.
Another good domestic carrier is Sriwijaya Air and whenever possible, try to fly Garuda Indonesia.
Whenever you have the choice of different Airlines, the last one you want to fly with is Merpati...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom