Did Suunto diving algorithms change over the years?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you get penalized for too rapid ascents watch out for rapid arm movements. If you go from an arm down position to holding your inflator above your head to release air you can set off the ascent alarm on some computers. I do slow computerized ascents all the way to the surface and before I started watching for this I was showing ascent warnings after some dives.

If you get penalized for too rapid ascents watch out for rapid arm movements. If you go from an arm down position to holding your inflator above your head to release air you can set off the ascent alarm on some computers. I do slow computerized ascents all the way to the surface and before I started watching for this I was showing ascent warnings after some dives.

Yes, I'm seriously thinking on strapping the computer on the BC, harder to read but free of trouble...

Just came back from a trip, dove with a mosquito and a D4, bottom time difference varies between 6-10mins!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom