Differences in Photoshop Programs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob....I don't deny that PS is worth the money IF you have the money to start with and IF you use it for more than just tweaking your photos. For me...I can't justify the expense, PE suits me just fine.

I sometimes use PS-7 at work, so naturally I have it at home. It does have a rather large learning curve. Personally I learned working with a co-worker. "how do I do this? How would you do this? how did you do that?" Hands on learning and it became quite easy to use. It is much more refined than other programs and in the right hands can bring out the absolute best in all your pictures. The hardest part was learning how to use saturations, color balance, and color curves to bring out the natural tones without ruining the overall color.

just for tweaking go with elemits other wise go with PS7.0

dtdiver:
hey sebastian

which program did you use?
it would be great if you could achieve such results with a modestly priced program like elements!!

the money i'd save i could get the 5050 and housing to replace my 2020 and pt-010
or maybe get a tray and strobe!!!
too many choices.

dt

I used PS 7.0, i downloaded the action file from the site and just let it run :)

It's a pitty it doesn't work in Elements

Back
Top Bottom