Din conversion kit? Does it work on non-Zeagle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not sure where I said that I don't dive Oceanic. Every regulator I own is Oceanic. One secong stage is a ScubaPro. But I own 6 sets of regulators all Oceanic. All have worked flawlessly for me under very extreme conditions.

Don't worry young padawon, one day your experiences in life will bring you great wisdom.

I'm not sure where I said that I don't dive Oceanic. Every regulator I own is Oceanic. One secong stage is a ScubaPro. But I own 6 sets of regulators all Oceanic. All have worked flawlessly for me under very extreme conditions.

Don't worry young padawon, one day your experiences in life will bring you great wisdom.

and I quote:

"I love Oceanic gear, most of it is great, but it's not a technical line. Hollis is Oceanic's tech line."

"Now, i'm a cave diver, do I give a rats but about the swivel or the DVT valve? Of course not. But thousands of people like that crap."

i.e. if you are a cave diver you are not using oceanic

So don't quite get it. Do you use oceanic gear with the normal "short" hose or do you use something else with a long hose?

Mate, you are an Oceanic dealer. You are conflicted and haven't demonstratyed being slightly objective as "every" regulator you own is Oceanic and you have "never" seen one with corrosion inside.

Have you disclosed that you get your gear replaced every year for free? So how can you comment on how the gear behaves after a number of years. Oh right, you service a large number of them which oddly never have any problems. :rofl3::rofl3:

Sorry yoda, can't make sense of you

So do the Zeagle DIN adapters work on the Apeks line?

So do the Zeagle DIN adapters work on the Apeks line?

Never tried, but I doubt it. There is a lot of misinformation regarding the Apeks/Zeagle situation. The biggest one being that Zeagle and Apeks service kits are interchangeable. I know that one is not true, so I doubt that the DIN kits would fit on an Apeks reg either.

Jim

Where do you get your drugs? We get new gear every year for free? Where do I sign up for that? My left post regulator is more than 12 years old, first and second stage. My right post regulator is more than a year old. Every single stage bottle I have has a regulator on it that's more than 3 years old.

"i.e. if you are a cave diver, you're not using Oceanic" -- Where is that written? I BOUGHT my Oceanic regs WITH the DIN VALVE, which has always been available. As far as the swivel goes, I replaced where the hose bolts to the second stage swivel with a non-swivel from a smashed regulator.

As far as not being objective... Um, I wasn't always an Oceanic Dealer. I've already posted in several other threads that I like Scubapro/Halcyon, Dive Rite, etc. Oceanic breathes great, and they have great customer service, end of story.

You were doing fine right up until you started making stuff up. Go smoke something else. I'm putting your bass ackwards logic on ignore now.

and I quote:

"I love Oceanic gear, most of it is great, but it's not a technical line. Hollis is Oceanic's tech line."

"Now, i'm a cave diver, do I give a rats but about the swivel or the DVT valve? Of course not. But thousands of people like that crap."

i.e. if you are a cave diver you are not using oceanic

So don't quite get it. Do you use oceanic gear with the normal "short" hose or do you use something else with a long hose?

Mate, you are an Oceanic dealer. You are conflicted and haven't demonstratyed being slightly objective as "every" regulator you own is Oceanic and you have "never" seen one with corrosion inside.

Have you disclosed that you get your gear replaced every year for free? So how can you comment on how the gear behaves after a number of years. Oh right, you service a large number of them which oddly never have any problems. :rofl3::rofl3:

Sorry yoda, can't make sense of you

I think we are all done here.

This is conversation for the general regulator section of ScubaBoard - not the Zeagle section.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom