DIN to INT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all was just looking for a little bit of help, I have a 300B DIN first stage and was wondering if there is any attachment so i can use an INT connection, or does it mean a new first stage? any advice would be great thanks.

Will this Aqua Din to Yoke Regulator Converter (A100) work with a 300b first stage? thaks for the reply

Yes it basically mimics a 200bar valve thread, so either a 200 bar or 300 bar first stage will thread into it.

Will this Aqua Din to Yoke Regulator Converter (A100) work with a 300b first stage? thaks for the reply

yes I use a mares mr22 300 bar with that adapter. Just it get bigger and I frequently bang with my had on my first stage if the tank is a bit too high...

but even without it, usually you can convert the first stage much cheaper than a new one would be.

I don't like the adapters, too big and bangs on my head when I'm diving.

Get the 1st stage yoke connector and learn to switch them, its usually a wrench and hex key.
(although some manufacturers make it hard, but you can get the tools for that job too on the net somewhere).

should be around $50 for that part, but you need to ask someone who actually sell these, I bought mine with the regulators.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom