DIR-Why Black?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't see why pink is not DIR?

ShakaZulu:
I don't see why pink is not DIR?

LOL Roy... you just had to drag me (and my pic) into this....

Honestly, I don't think gear color matters when it comes to "doing it RIGHT"... it's all about the gear configuation (yes I know my gear isn't "DIR" but that's my choice. I dive for fun & having pink gear is something I enjoy.)

MissyP:
LOL Roy... you just had to drag me (and my pic) into this....

Honestly, I don't think gear color matters when it comes to "doing it RIGHT"... it's all about the gear configuation (yes I know my gear isn't "DIR" but that's my choice. I dive for fun & having pink gear is something I enjoy.)

Missy, this is where you're supposed to tell them that "pink is the new black." :D

riguerin:
Missy, this is where you're supposed to tell them that "pink is the new black." :D

That's Kimber's job, lol.. I learned that from her :14:

Were all pink on the inside.

No, unfortunately, too many of us are mostly yellow . . . :)

TSandM:
No, unfortunately, too many of us are mostly yellow . . . :)
You must be thinking of Uncle Pug... but you've got it mixed up.... he's not yellow on the inside, he's the one with a yellow drysuit :D

The first time I dove with him after he got that suit, my comment was something like, "It sure is easier to spot that yellow suit in the murky green water than it is a black or even a blue one."

A friend here in Sacramento ordered a DUI TLS 350 in Pink... DUI called him back "Do you know how PINK our PINK is?"
:lol:

It does work though... none of his students has a problem finding him UW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom