Disappointed, but.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a professor (albeit on dry land), I'm well aware of needing to be prepared for class.

Thanks for the pointer! There clearly is a LOT of very useful information in that article and I only spent about 10 minutes with it so far.

---------- Post Merged on October 29th, 2012 at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was on October 28th, 2012 at 05:37 PM ----------

I think we'll be likely to see each other at Blue Angel in Cozumel. We're they're from November 15 - 24! It would likely be difficult to avoid seeing each other.

The day you arrive, 17 November, is the day I should be completing my OWC. Stop by the bar for a celebratory drink on me, if you like!

Excellent! We'll see you in the bar and toast to your accomplishments! It'll be fun to meet you. We seem to have more in common than just diving. Looks like we both teach....cool!

Best of luck! I was suppose to help with an OW class this weekend, I grounded myself for the same flu-like symptoms. Didn't want to chance blowing an ear drum and ruining my Cozumel trip either.

My boyfriend and I both finished our OWC yesterday at Blue Angel in Cozumel!

Warm water diving with great visibility was definitely the way to go.

Of course, now I'm sitting in the room instead of diving because the harbor master closed the port.... If the port isn't opened with the 10:30 report, we're probably going over to Playa del Carmen to dive this afternoon.

Love having my OWC!

there is always the next weekend.

that above is the only antidote to the iwishiwasdiving syndrome

Thanks to everyone on the congrats!

We ended up with a great week, diving mornings every day until we left (and even added a couple of afternoons). Counting the 4 OWC dives, I'm at 18 right now!

Heading back to Cozumel over New Year's with my niece who's doing her open water referral with Blue Angel. (Selfishly, she's another dive buddy for me!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom