Disney Fantasy Sep. 22 - Diving in St. Maarten

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChuiDuma

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm doing my first Disney cruise this year and I'm really excited. I've only ever been on Carnival in the past. This will also be my first diving excursion, or "Port Adventure," as Disney calls them. I never did a diving excursion before because no one in my family (with whom I will be vacationing) is dive certified. I decided this time around that I'm going to do my own thing, hopefully meet some new people, and just have fun! I was wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect for the St. Maarten dive sites. It's Disney's "St. Maarten Two Tank Dive." Has anyone ever been on this particular excursion before? Is anyone else going to be out there, planning to do the same excursion?

I was also wondering about equipment. Everything is included in this dive, including mask. Should I bring any of my own equipment? Has anyone ever had trouble getting a proper fit for masks when doing an excursion like this? I'm also assuming that I should be tipping them $5-$10 per tank depending on how helpful they are. Correct?

Thanks in advance!

Casey

last time i was in st.martin i dove with octopus diving.Its on the other side of st.martin they were great . same as you i was on a cruise ship. I did bring my own equipment just because i know my gear.

Back
Top Bottom