"disposable regulators" vs servicing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was going to buy a set of Scubapro G250s with a MK10 first stage off FB Marketplace and use those to learn how a regulator works and put it back together - I know someone who took rsingler’s class. Never heard back.
Never heard back from me? Or did I misinterpret? It's possible that a DM dropped so far down the list I never replied. I get lots of DM's.
Still doing seminars every 6-8 weeks.
Waiting list is about 5 months long. I wish I could do it every month, but I'm married. But it'll take you most of that wait to put your workshop together.
Don't DM me. E-mail me at NapaScuba@gmail.com.
We'll get you situated for DIY.
"It ain't rocket science. It's just very precise. "

You'll easily be able to service your Mares set, no problem (if you can get service kits).

But yes, get a Deep6 reg set. It is most definitely worth more than you pay for it. They don't force you to pay for high-power marketing and advertising, and instead just charge you for the quality. Learn to service it yourself and you're so far ahead of the game you'll never look back...

+1 for @rsingler courses, service and communication. He never fails to respond to my e-mails, usually mundane but sometimes in a bit of a panic. He shows a genuine interest in taking you from where you are to where you want or need to be. I’ve never heard a bad word from anyone who has actually dealt with him.
Charlie 🐸 Shaeff

Back
Top Bottom