Dive Buddies Wanted: Cyprus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PR_SMITH

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi folks,

I recently moved to Cyprus and am looking for dive buddies, preferably on the western end of the island, near Polis or Paphos.

I am 62, fit and a very experienced diver, 1000+ dives. I have nitrox, Rescue and am a chamber operator. I am willing to dive with divers of any experience level, as long as they have a safe attitude :)

I have a 4x4 vehicle and a full set of gear. I mostly dive sidemount.

I’m mostly looking for shore dives, and the occasional boat dive.

Pete

Summer 2025!
Also, I just became a citizen of the Republic of Cyprus:yeahbaby:
Congratulations! We just moved here permanently a month ago.

Oops! Just realized I posted in the Western Europe group, should have been in the Eastern Europe group. I’m not that bad at geography, lol.

I've always wanted to dive on that big wreck in Cyprus. It looks like an awesome dive site.

The Zenobia is a fantastic dive site. Some people spend most of an entire week diving the wreck. It's suitable for all levels from Open Water (just about) to technical diving.

N
The Zenobia is a fantastic dive site. Some people spend most of an entire week diving the wreck. It's suitable for all levels from Open Water (just about) to technical diving.
Next time I'm heading back to see the parents at home, I might do a side-trip to Cyprus. Maybe we can dive together there:))

Hi folks,

I recently moved to Cyprus and am looking for dive buddies, preferably on the western end of the island, near Polis or Paphos.

I am 62, fit and a very experienced diver, 1000+ dives. I have nitrox, Rescue and am a chamber operator. I am willing to dive with divers of any experience level, as long as they have a safe attitude :)

I have a 4x4 vehicle and a full set of gear. I mostly dive sidemount.

I’m mostly looking for shore dives, and the occasional boat dive.

Pete
Greetings and welcome Pete. Check out this facebook link - Paphos Divers Forum. Maybe posting here someone will be up for a few dives. (The page is not overly active though). I'm an instructor based in Paphos BTW.
Happy Diving,
Chris

Back
Top Bottom