Dive Center in Eilat, Israel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hatul

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'll be in Eilat next month and am looking for recommendations for dive center. Many years ago I dove with Meduza and with AquaSport but I don't see these anymore.

Watching this thread. I am wondering if there are any live aboards that operate out of Eilat and go as far as the area around Sharm or Hurghada, or wherever the Egyptian live aboards go. Will be in Israel, don't know if it would make it easier or not?

Somebody living there could perhaps give a better answer.
I've been diving in Eilat, the only way to go to Egyptian waters was by road, crossing the border in Taba, then diving with an Egyptian center. But this was years ago...
In Eilat, I dove with Red Sea Sports Club.

Diving in Eilat is easy. Just go there and there will be many centers on the way to Taba border on left and right side of the road. Some recommended ones are: Manta Isrotel, Ahla Diving club, Nautilus Red Sea and Diver's Vilage but there are more. You can google it - all centers have a phone number and speak English.

Egypt is a different story.
We go there 2-3 times a year, usually through Taba border or we fly directly to Sharem.
I always contact Marva Binyamini Bei Facebook anmelden . She is a friend and she books my hotel (usually Camel Club in Naama Bay). They have an excellent center in the hotel with many options from Boat dives, Night Dives and Safari trips.
In general Red Sea dives are amazing dives and are must if you are a serious diver.
Enjoy !

Diving in Eilat is easy. Just go there and there will be many centers on the way to Taba border on left and right side of the road. Some recommended ones are: Manta Isrotel, Ahla Diving club, Nautilus Red Sea and Diver's Vilage but there are more. You can google it - all centers have a phone number and speak English.

Egypt is a different story.
We go there 2-3 times a year, usually through Taba border or we fly directly to Sharem.
I always contact Marva Binyamini Bei Facebook anmelden . She is a friend and she books my hotel (usually Camel Club in Naama Bay). They have an excellent center in the hotel with many options from Boat dives, Night Dives and Safari trips.
In general Red Sea dives are amazing dives and are must if you are a serious diver.
Enjoy !
I was in Eilat in August and dove with AquaSport. It was very hot of course and crowded because kids were off school. Meduza Dive Center no longer exists. My experience with AquaSport: they have a few guided dives every day which is nice. Price is a bargain for us in the US--$84 for 3 guided shore dives. My complaint is that the place is very crowded and most are novice divers and we stayed very little time on the bottom before turning back. I always had half my air left at end of dive.
Adam

I was in Eilat in August and dove with AquaSport. It was very hot of course and crowded because kids were off school. Meduza Dive Center no longer exists. My experience with AquaSport: they have a few guided dives every day which is nice. Price is a bargain for us in the US--$84 for 3 guided shore dives. My complaint is that the place is very crowded and most are novice divers and we stayed very little time on the bottom before turning back. I always had half my air left at end of dive.
Adam
Don't go guided. Get a local Israeli friend to take you and just enjoy a long and interesting dive.

I just dove with the owner of SOUTH MARINA DIVERS LTD - 511762312 Eyal Bar Tsion and his son Gil in Cocos, Costa Rica last week. Very nice people. If you contact them, please say hi from me.

He wrote his contact info, below:
9112EE4A-AC80-479B-889C-29AD2F0E21AF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom