Dive Center Owners - spend less time administrating and more time diving and making happy customers.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello community!
I have noticed all dive center management tools are either:
- Not adapted for diving centers.
or
- Not ergonomic at all.

A good tool has to adapt to our needs and not the opposite!

I have decided to develop a tool that solves those two issues. To do so, I want to absolutely involve other dive center owners all along the development of it.
If you agree with my vision, please check out the waitlist page, and let me know if you want to stay informed of the next steps.

Cheers!
app image.jpg

I have noticed all dive center management tools are either:
- Not adapted for diving centers.
or
- Not ergonomic at all.
Every dive center I know uses software developed specifically for dive centers. Perhaps you are talking only about France?

Every dive center I know uses software developed specifically for dive centers. Perhaps you are talking only about France?
There are many SW marketed as developed specifically for dive centers, but when you start using them, you quickly notice it is not the case. I have talked to dive centers in France indeed, but also in Malta, Mexico, Indonesia, USA ... Few examples: many SW don't have inventory management, but those which do have it, have not take into account that dive centers take equipement in and out 2 times a day, or even 3 if doing night dives. None of them take into account the time that instructors spend after diving with customers' dive logs .... the list continues :)
But I would be very interested to know what SW people you know use, and how happy they are with it.
Cheers!

I would be very interested to know what SW people you know use, and how happy they are with it.
Sounds like you need to do a lot of research, or hire a consultant.

The concept of developing software without writing code, without understanding database design or architecture and without experience designing robust systems is - um - “unlikely to succeed”.

Good luck with your IPO.

Have you analyzed/tested DiveShop360? If so, how does that compare/contrast with what you are developing?

A lot of PADI stores use EVE software. Dedicated diveshop software from the UK. Easily the most comprehensive and user UNfriendly software ever developed. I hated using it.

Back
Top Bottom