Dive centres in Dahab????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kells30

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

Does aanyone know of any websites listing diving centres in Dahab??

Im sure i clicked on a link through this board on Sunday evening - but do u think i can find it now when i want it???? NO - typical!!

thanx

kells
xxxx

Found these for you - hope they are some use. There are about 54 dive operations in Dahab (as far as I can remember). It is a bit quiet there now mainly due to a drop off in tourist numbers after Sept 11.

My brother is an instructor there but he is about to come home because of lack of business. The good news for you is that you should be able to haggle a good rate!!

Kells,

Here is a listing from Scuba Directory.

This search turned up 21 resources for Dahab. ScubaDirectory has over 16,000 worldwide resources listed and it is growing everyday.

Check it out.

thanx Heads Up and Ladydiver,

I have just returned from Dahab and have booked to go again next May - but i want to check out some of the dive centres so i know which ones are the better ones!!

Hey Heads Up - when u speak to your brother - ask him about the dive centre Dive In, and let me know what he says about it? please???

thanx

kells

Back
Top Bottom