Dive Clubs in Halifax, Nova Scotia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks..... my wife and I are already on EC divers, we're underwaterworlds....., I'm assuming you're Allan.... how's the Zeagle working out?

chris

Chris,

Had it out last Sunday. I've been diving a Tech since '95, so it's not really a change, except it's new! My Tech has around 750 dives on it and is getting a little long in the tooth. I've relegated it to a backup position for work dives and single tanks. Thanks again for the terrific deal Chris.

Al.

Al,

My pleasure, like I said, I got a good deal on it's replacement...... enjoy...

chris

Hadn't checked into Scubaboard for a while. I see the thread was revived. Good. I really would like to get into some diving now in Nova Scotia. i joined the yahoo group today. Now I just need a tank so if anyone knows where I can get an inexpensive used one that would be super.

I'll check out Torpedo rays too.

I dive with a wetsuit so with the warmer weather I should be able to handle the exit from the dives.

Hey guys, I have my advanced, but i want to get my girl friend an open water course for her birthday, anybody know, know where i can get the best bang for my buck?
I am really only looking for halifax, but pictou would do as well.

sknx:
Hey guys, I have my advanced, but i want to get my girl friend an open water course for her birthday, anybody know, know where i can get the best bang for my buck?
I am really only looking for halifax, but pictou would do as well.

The only shop in the Halifax area that I've received instruction from is Torpedo Rays, they're in Dartmouth, the website is www.torpedorays.com. I was very happy with the training they gave me.

I don't know if Divequest is still offering courses or not, they had some funny hours on the go.... www.divequest.ca.

Another shop you may consider is Diver's World, they're out near Bayer's Lake, the number is in the book, they have a web site, but I can't remember what it is... Diver's World .com or .ca...... somthing like that.

I know Torpedo's has an anniversary sale going on until the end of the month..... I don't know if that extends to courses as well. I can't speak for the other two, but as I said, Torpedo Rays was a good place to take training from.

Hope this helps....

chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom