Dive Destinations July/august

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to scare you off! But honestly, if it were me going back, I wouldn't book any domestic flights without at least a 6 hour layover. It wasn't worth the stress.

Couple of SMB please!! Cheer.:bounce:
Cebu Pacific is a "point to point" carrier so they don't have to look after you if you miss the connection flight due to whatever reasons. I have no problem to use its services but only to certain extend.
The ferry from Coron to Manila is a better option as there is "no fly" penalty after diving. Would you be able to make the same day connection to Tacloban? YES or NO!!!!!
This is what I would do:
Ferry to Manila, overnight and depart for Tacloban first thing in the morning(06:00). Make the Padres Burgo Jetty night dive as one of top priority(only available couple of times per wk).
You are covering SEVEN islands in your proposed itinerary: Luzon, Mindoro, Busuanga, Leyte, Cebu, Malapascua and Negro. Don't rush it.
Have a nice trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom