Dive Haven Georgia!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richtpe:
Me and my buddy got there at around 11 and waited around for about 45 minutes. There was also a group looking to do their OW check-out dives that had been there waiting since 10. Hopefully it was just last weekend (maybe because of the storms Saturday???) because it is a great place to dive and is close enough to Atl.
I was hoping to dive there this weekend, so will try calling on Friday and see if I can raise anybody.....

David

JCDdiver:
What is the asking price?

$910,000...

I've also got it on Loopnet...

http://listings.loopnet.com/jblankenship@resolutegroup.com

I spoke with John (the owner) this morning... he's apparently tied up with some other business this weekend that required him to be away. I would suggest calling before you go (always a good idea for most dive sites..). But he is planning on being there still from what I understand. He has a new Cuban restaurant in Jacksonville that is apparently taking more of his time as he ramps it up...

JB

resolute:
I spoke with John (the owner) this morning... he's apparently tied up with some other business this weekend that required him to be away. I would suggest calling before you go (always a good idea for most dive sites..). But he is planning on being there still from what I understand.
Hopefully he will keep his phone message updated, which apparently was not the case last weekend....

David

Hey, guys, this is the Dive Haven thread.

Let's bring it back on topic, OK?

the K

The Kraken:
Hey, guys, this is the Dive Haven thread.

Let's bring it back on topic, OK?

the K

You said what I had been thinking.

I'll probably be going to Divehaven again this weekend. I just finished up my AOW yesterday. So a nice relaxing dive would be fun.

Dive Haven is planning a Night Dive/ Camping Weekend August 19-20. Dive pro's (shop employees and instructors are free all weekend) otherwise $50 for the entire weekend including camping. Saturday night Hot Dogs and drinks provided by Dive Haven....
www.divehavenga.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom