Dive Knife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have the XS SCUBA STRYKER knife and I cannot keep the thing on my leg. I can only pull the leg straps so tight and then they just slip through the clips so even before I get into the water they are getting loose already. As soon as I get to about 20ft. that knife is moving all over my leg. I have tried it on my theigh and on my calf and just cannto seem to get it to stay. I was just wondering if you happen to have pic of the correct routing of the strap through the clips because the knife does me no good just sitting in my gear bag..

Thanks
Phil

Phil,,, keeping the dive knife on the calf area of the leg is out dated....try moving the knife to either placement on the bc belt or shoulder strap area of the bc. A few of the reasons for not placing on the outside or even inside the calf is entanglement...plus it is hard to reach and reasheath that low on the body.

Hey Phil:
You can give me a call at 866 977-2822. I'll try to help you with your problem.

skdvr:
I have the XS SCUBA STRYKER knife and I cannot keep the thing on my leg. I can only pull the leg straps so tight and then they just slip through the clips so even before I get into the water they are getting loose already. As soon as I get to about 20ft. that knife is moving all over my leg. I have tried it on my theigh and on my calf and just cannto seem to get it to stay. I was just wondering if you happen to have pic of the correct routing of the strap through the clips because the knife does me no good just sitting in my gear bag..

Thanks
Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom