Dive Master Classes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A llittle off subject, however :D.... Pete do you think we can encourage you to do a Rescue class down here? I know of 2 of us so far that are interested.

How about a weekend up here? :D

Lets get a few more and I will do one down there for you Jenny. Or youcan come to the one I do in the Spring at good ol' Camp La No Che for the Boy Scout Leaders and Ducks. :wink:

That could be fun.

Rescue class, sign me up! (NAUI- SSI) I however work ever other weekend this bieng a weekend off.

For those intersted (Dive Master Class)

There are five students, none of which have Master Diver and one does not have Rescue.

So the class will be a Master Diver/Dive Master Class.

It was also changed to 6:00pm on Tuesdays (same Location, and you can find it on www.ScubaDucks.com under the Maps Link). If you still want this, please feel free to come. You are not that far behind yet.

You can add me to the Rescue Diver list as well...

Thanks

I'm game for a rescue class. After Nov. 16th though.

Joe

I understand that this weeks class was canceld. I would like to join the class. would like to get the book now, and read to catch up. Is this a Naui course?? I saw the book at C/N dive shop will go there and pick one up, please let me know. thanks, madeline.

Yes it's a NAUI class... and we WILL be meeting this coming Tuesday @6:00 pm.

Ok, so i thought it might be nice if we were going to try to get through most of the academics in a single day (maybe two depending) that we try to work out a suitable date. Whilst it is possible over the phone, unless we do it as a 3-way its hard to coordinate - so this seems better :wink: It looks like just Chuck and i are up for this and to make life easier full days of work might be better than an hour every week or so, particularly for Chuck driving and also if its going to be a small time on a weekend i'd prefer full days rather than cutting into available time over a series of weekends. Sundays i am free in the afternoons or evenings, saturdays when i havent got something lined up i am free all day.

My schedule so far, W/E's coming up:
12/4 - Ginnie (or other spring) caving 12/5 - free
12/11 - Manatee dives 12/12 - free
12/18 - Tenneco towers, my b'day 12/19 - still in SE for M&G and more diving
12/24-26 - Xmas i imagine you guys are busy, although i am free (or at least without plans that weekend)
1/1 and beyond i am free (off work 12/31 too).

I guess we need some time to do the class work, pool work, OW tasks, maybe a little time assisting in a class (interning) - presenting and during in water stuff and the like, so what works out with you two on schedule (seeing as the girls skipped out on us)?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom