Dive Master course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I´m jealous... I´ve done the theory and pool skills, but I had to move and now I have to do all over again... Well, at least this time will be easier... I´m just afraid of the long swimming skills.

Hope to do all the course next month, and go to the pros!!

Regards and luck with your students.

Fábio

fmansur once bubbled...
I´m jealous... I´ve done the theory and pool skills, but I had to move and now I have to do all over again...

fmansur - I would think all of that would go with you - like finishing up your OW with a resort when you're on vacation. The guys who have been through the cert would know for sure but I would at least ask.

learn-scuba once bubbled...
Take your time. You have to pause and look into the cracks and crevices to find the treasures.

learn-scuba - only time I do slow down in when I'm diving - must mean I should dive more! :)

p.s. does actually loving football put me over the edge??? :wink:

TJisthe1 - keep us posted and let us know how the open water practicals go!

totalangel once bubbled...
Congrats TJisthe1! :clapping: Sounds like you're close to the finish line.

I'm jealous - I'm just starting the certification. Wanna trade places??? :wink:

Sure, why not. It was actually pretty fun, except for chapter 5 (physics) it almost made me cry!!!;-0

TJisthe1 - keep us posted and let us know how the open water practicals go!
In my book, just you being a red head and a diver is putting you over the edge and off of the scale!!!:lovestrk:

As for keeping yall posted, it will be first part of October before I get to do the Open water class, I leave tomorrow to go to the Fire Academy for two weeks for another class.;-0 but as soon as I do it you will be the first to know!!!!

You all are so sweet!

Good luck on the Fire Academy class, TJisthe1. Let us know how that goes, too! Fire and Water - what a mix!

Congrats on getting thru the hard part ... for me the pool skills were the most difficult part of the course. Working with students is just plain fun.

Just make sure you budget for the insurance and membership dues once you complete the program ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Doesn't hurt!

Rams are on right now!

P.S. I have Rams season tickets too!

Physics SUCK! Unless you really LOVE math, in which case, get thee to a shrink and quick!

Physics lobotomized me... *drooling in a straight jacket*

TJisthe1 once bubbled...

Sure, why not. It was actually pretty fun, except for chapter 5 (physics) it almost made me cry!!!;-0

BOUNCED!

I paid my insurance and membership dues and forgot to budget.. Hmm, I vaguely remember business in diving in my instructor's class. *dizzy look*

NWGratefulDiver once bubbled...
Congrats on getting thru the hard part ... for me the pool skills were the most difficult part of the course. Working with students is just plain fun.

Just make sure you budget for the insurance and membership dues once you complete the program ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Back
Top Bottom