Dive Masters What Computers Do You Use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Suunto Vyper on the wrist in Deep Sea mount.

But I dont love the computer. For basic rec dives the Vyper is not a bad choice but I prefer something that will handle more than one gas. Its a great bottom timer....

If I could go back I would have bought the Diverite Nitek Duo. I am looking at the new Diverite and the Cochran EMC20H .

Uwatec SmartTec with Citizen Aqualand as backup. Uwatec's make very good comps and the Smart series are there best ever.

I'm with you. Same setup... although I'm in serious lust over the new Galileo Sol... I hope my wife gets certified soon so I can justify a new computer!

I dove my Suunto Vyper for three years until the pressure sensor died. Then I used my backup, a Suunto Octopus, for another year until it's pressure sensor died. Now I am thinking about either an Alladin Prime or an Aeris XR2. I like th eEpic but don't trust the battery case door as I have seen two floods with this body style.

Cochran EMC-20H, Delta VR3 and Tusa Sapience. Depends on the dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom