dive-o-rama ANNOUNCEMENT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matthew:
havnt timed it, but i think via tagaytay is a few kms shorter.

Nakakainggit kayo....

a little OT What's the elevation of Tagaytay? sa mga day trippers do you take Tagaytay on the way back or just take the long road around?

Ben_ca:
Nakakainggit kayo....

a little OT What's the elevation of Tagaytay? sa mga day trippers do you take Tagaytay on the way back or just take the long road around?

if i'm not mistaken, about 2000+ feet. my instructor suggests that we rest a few hours after diving before driving through tagaytay, but i also avoid that route because of heavy traffic on the way back on sunday afternoons, especially during the summer months.

Ben_ca:
Nakakainggit kayo....

passing tagaytay is really out of the way. i have timed it and its an extra 45 mins. i usually pass tagaytay on the way home from anilao to chill in tagaytay highlands other than that its a hassle:)

clgsamson:
compromise pards 2:30pm. K, night dive tayong tatlo nina jonix. Medyo takot pa c jon kaya tali natin sya sa atin. hehe

korek! ibang dagat kasi nina-night dive ko e :eyebrow:

@matthew: pre nasubukan mo na masabitan ng reef hook sa weight belt? :D

i just looked at the southern luzon map and it seems that the tagaytay route is really much farther as carlo mentioned, cuenca na lang tayo

jonix:

i just looked at the southern luzon map and it seems that the tagaytay route is really much farther as carlo mentioned, cuenca na lang tayo

anong max depth ng night dive mo?:eyebrow:

hahaha, pre idea ni caloy yun ha, siya sabitan natin ng reef hook.:D

no, the tagaytay route is actually slightly shorter going to portulano parking area. halos pareho lang siguro travel time, ok lang sa kin kahit saan. kung papunta sa anilao malayo talaga via tagaytay.

btw pre saan ka sa cainta? taga taytay ako.

Matthew:
anong max depth ng night dive mo?:eyebrow:

hahaha, pre idea ni caloy yun ha, siya sabitan natin ng reef hook.:D

no, the tagaytay route is actually slightly shorter going to portulano parking area. halos pareho lang siguro travel time, ok lang sa kin kahit saan. kung papunta sa anilao malayo talaga via tagaytay.

btw pre saan ka sa cainta? taga taytay ako.

depth: calmingly deep bwahahahaah

cainta? sa brookside pre

jonix:

its about 45 and around an extra 60 k if you passed anilao- tagaytay to manila vs anilao-manila. as i previously mentioned i only go to tagaytay to meet up with frienfds in highlands.

Matthew:
if i'm not mistaken, about 2000+ feet. my instructor suggests that we rest a few hours after diving before driving through tagaytay, but i also avoid that route because of heavy traffic on the way back on sunday afternoons, especially during the summer months.

me and my buds always drive straight to tagaytay after anilao. we are still ok, well i hope we are:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom